We are looking for a few good therapists.
Are you interested in working as a Family Solutions clinician? If you are licensed in the state of Louisiana from any helping discipline, then read on.
Family Solutions Counseling Center is:
- A growing dynamic multidisciplinary team of over 50 seasoned and well-trained professionals working together in our community. This includes fully licensed counselors and therapists, social workers and Psychiatrists and Clinical Psychologists and Board Certified Behavior Analysts and Licensed Behavior Analysts, Occupational Therapists, Speech Therapists, Physical Therapists, and Dieticians.
- A group of specialists in Autism Therapy, Individual Counseling, Marriage Counseling, Family Therapy, Group Therapy, Family Medicine, Psychiatry and Psychological Testing, Pediatric Therapy and Nutritional Counseling practicing from 4 locations in North Louisiana.
A warm and caring place to work while helping others.
- A fun and skilled team of professionals who are fortunate enough to actually like each other and what they do for a
career. And because of who we are and how we do our work, we are continually growing and often need additional
We grew our practice around several guiding principles:
- To provide the highest quality therapeutic care possible, To make a long-term commitment to the individuals and families
we work with, To enjoy ourselves and each other while collaborating and mentoring each other.
To apply to Family Solutions, you can submit your resume, cover letter, and three letters of reference three different ways. Send your information to the attention of Dr. Scott Shelby, Clinical Director:
- Email to email@example.com
- Fax to 318.322.5118
- Mail to 1103 Hudson Lane, Monroe, LA 71201